• Owned a Texas-licensed Independent Automobile Dealership from 1996-2005, most recently under General Distinguishing Number P45782.
• Authorized auction representative for Auto Group of Plano, Plano, Texas, 2005 – present.
• Appraisals prepared since 1996 on both recent model and classic vehicles for insurance, litigation, diminished value, and Federal Estate Tax purposes.
• Notable cars appraised include a 1923 Rolls-Royce 20HP Watson Roadster, a 1968 Shelby (Ford) GT500 convertible, and a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona.
• Testifying expert in Texas courts since 1999.
• As a dealer, bought and sold in excess of 400 motor vehicles of all types, from motorcycles to automobiles to one-ton trucks (gasoline and diesel), including a number of antique and collectible vehicles.
• Have represented clients at auctions since 1996, including the sale of a 1923 Rolls-Royce at the Bonhams auction in Scottsdale, Arizona – January, 2012.
• Antique and collectible vehicles were purchased and sold all over the USA, and also shipped to clients in the UK, Germany and Japan.
• Personally owned a 1970 Buick GSX that received a “Gold” Award (highest level) at the 1996 Buick Club of America (BCA) National Meet.
• Currently own a 1981 Chevrolet Corvette which has been awarded “Top Flight” status at the National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS) regional meet in Frisco, Texas – October, 2012.
• Have been collecting, restoring and racing automobiles since 1968.
• Certified National Show Judge for the Buick Club of America, certification granted in 1996.
• Held an NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) Competition Driver’s License, 1999-2001.
• Member of the National Corvette Restorers Society, the Dallas Mopar Club, and the Lone Star Corvette Club.
• Former member of the Aston Martin Owners Club, the Pontiac-Oakland Club International, the Lone Star Performance Buick Club, and the Mercedes-Benz Owners Club.
• Invited to participate in the inaugural Concours d’Elegance of Texas, May, 2012.