Wonderful Estate Sale in Cleburne, TX
Saturday, June 10th, 9:30am - 5pm
Sunday, June 11th, 9:30am - 4pm
1302 West Henderson Street
Cleburne, TX 76033
Entering this home is a true step back in time. This delightful 101 year old lady just moved into assisted living a few weeks ago and she had some stories to tell about the treasures she and her husband had collected over the years. He was a Pan Am pilot and regularly flew to Europe where he collected fabulous artworks – he was partial to wonderful frames. He also collected antique furniture, Mirrors, Meissen, 18th and 19th Century glass and porcelains. A true find is the 19th C Carousel horse! We are certain that you will want to shop in this home and make some of these treasures yours!
Please note that due to the location – we have changed our schedule and are conducting this sale on Saturday June 10 from 9:30-5 and Sunday June 11 from 9:30-4. An easy drive down 67 or the Chisholm Trail from I30 will get you there. Some of our favorite finds:
- 17th, 18th and 19th Century mostly European original art – in original antique frames
- Fabulous 19th C painted wood Carousel horse with horsehair tail
- Painted cabinet/glass doors
- Multiple trunks in various sizes/shapes
- Mirrors – Italian, Gilt, Beveled, American Eagle Pier
- 18th C Gilt candle sconces
- Beidermeir furniture pieces – walnut side table/desk
- French Game/console table
- 18th C English Hepplewhite Square tilt top table
- Marble top server with glass door hutch
- Thonet Bentwood Dining chairs (labeled) and Rockers
- Antique French caned bed that will hold a Queen mattress set, Pair of Twin beds and 2 full sizes.
- Baroque cradle, Child size chairs
- Antique German porcelain dolls
- Meissen, Chelsea, Staffordshire, Biscuit, Creamware figurines
- China: 12 place settings Wedgwood Florentine Blue, Villeroy and Boch, Meissen Blue Onion, more
- Many linens and handstitched vintage quilts.
- And MUCH, MUCH more…..